Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why do I make things difficult?

So boy and I are going to be friends. That's cool. That's the vibe I was getting anyways. I figure well maybe I'll invite him out when my friends and I go out so he can meet some new people and it's not just us. He was interested in karoke a few weeks ago, but my friends and I don't do that as often. When we go out again for karoke I will invite him.

Now I'm conflicted. Some friends and I are thinking about doing dinner Friday night. I'm thinking well I'll invite him along. I've got a friend saying yeah, good idea. I've got another friend saying yeah, not so much. If I was inviting another one of my guy friends I wouldn't be having this discussion, but for him it's different and I'm not exactly sure why.

Ugh Nicole you make things too hard on yourself.

On a good note the massages were awesome. I did not realize how tired my legs were until I was getting them worked on.

Random thought: Extra hour of sleep tomorrow - woot! Or technically I get to wake up an hour later.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment