Friday, November 20, 2009

My grandma is 90 years old today

But she has not remembered/known who I was for about 5 years now. It's really sad. I don't even remember the last time I visited her.

I am very tired right now. I honestly can't believe I was able to function today. Yesterday I worked 6-2 and went grocery shopping right after work. Once I got home I ran on the treadmill for a bit, showered and rested in my room for a little over an hour. I took it easy before getting pertied up for the New Moon premiere. I'll post pictures once I get them off my camera. The movie was an improvement from the first one - acting, etc. is definitely better. But it's still Twilight and still not grade-A cinema. Unless I receive it on dvd I probably won't see it again. I was home by 2:30 and probably fell asleep by like 3:10'ish. I was on-and-off for a bit.

This morning I was up at a little after 6:00. I made sure to set two alarms incase I missed the first one. Luckily we were pretty steady at work so I wasn't just standing there. After work I've pretty much been busy. I've got some friends coming over for dinner so I've been prepping that all evening. Menu is: veggie sandwiches, chips & various dips, fruit, and an upside-down apple cake with caramel sauce and whipped cream. Don't know how long people will stay since I have to be up at 5:40'ish tomorrow. But I only work 5 hours so I plan on stopping at daisycafeandcupcakery.com/default.aspx for a quick lunch. I can nap after lunch. And then I'm going to see my lovely friend Kelly in a play Saturday evening. :)

Random thought: Yay for dinner party!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment