Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just gonna be friends

Am a bit disappointed, not going to lie. He brought it up and was like "you know this is just as friends, right." I tried to play it cool and replied with something like "oh yeah. Was I giving off vibes?" I guess I was giving something off, like being gusto or eager. I then said "well you see me at work. I'm always bubbly and hyper." I was definitely on the defence aka trying not to look like an idiot AND trying not to make it seem like I was on the defence. Kind of sucks.

On the bright side since he moved here he said I'm one of the most normal and awesome people he's met. We'll hang out again for sure. Maybe we can get a group thing or something. Chat him up at work still and maybe go out for a drink or something later next week.

Random thought: Good thing my hopes weren't super high. Now I can flirt with other hotties. lolz. Maybe...

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment