Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gyros

I attempted to make chicken gyros for dinner and they tasted pretty good considering it was my first attempt. The yogurt sauce turned out well. I'd like to try lamb next time I make gyros.

Today I was lazy as hell. I woke up, went out for a run, showered and had breakfast. After looking at a bit of the paper I took a nap. After my nap I hung out with my neighbours for a bit and then made lunch. I watched a bit of football before going shopping. Needed a bra, but came home with a purse, headband and a fedora. I swear fedoras are my downfall. I went to my friends' band concert. After the concert I did some grocery shopping for my gyro ingredients. Now I am just watching TV and hanging out before I go out later.

My dinner party turned out great. I was a bit nervous with Booth coming since he didn't know any of my other friends, but everyone had a great evening. After my semi-disaster dinner with my friend Charles and my other friends in NYC I was really hoping everyone would get along and talk and laugh and we all did.

Tomorrow I have to run some errands and get some stuff ready for Thanksgiving. Nothing too exciting.

Random thought: I am le tired.

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Really? I didn't think it was a disaster.

    Congrats on getting offered the position, by the way.

    ReplyDelete