Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update on the 24 List

 Well it's been a little over two months since I turned 23 so let's see how I'm progressing, eh?

2 - run a marathon
I have started my training, but a bad bruise has set me back a little bit. I've ran on it twice when I probably should not have. Luckily my runs don't start getting really long for another few weeks.

4 - try one new recipe a week
As I've been blogging you've heard of my successes/failures. I am making this week's new recipe tomorrow night for a party I am going to.

6 - take a fun class
That would be my pole 1/lap dance which is going great. In fact, I registered for pole 2 last night!

8 - attend a new concert
I saw Kris Allen a few days ago and he was pretty good. Hopefully I'll also be seeing one of the bands Shane is in within the next month as well.

17 - read two new books a month
So far so good. I cut it THISCLOSE with May though!

That's it so far. Within the next few months I imagine I'll be able to accomplish some more, including concert on the square, eating at a fancy restaurant and trying a new cuisine. And of course having a tea party with the neighbour girls.

Random thought: Bill Hall actually got a bit!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment