Saturday, May 22, 2010

Whiskey-chocolate cake

I am currently in the process of making it for my friend's birthday dinner tonight. I'm just in the beginning stages, but it already smells sooooo good.

The past few days have been okay. I'm working less since we're on our summer hours, but that's okay...for the time being. Maybe that'll give me a chance to work on my volunteer options.

Shane and I had another sleepover. I was tired and went to bed before he did. CUTE ALERT: He helped me get comfy, tucked me in and kissed me goodnight. He'll sometimes say "I can't believe I landed someone like you" or something like that, but I should be the one saying that. It's all those little things that just make me so happy and feel special.

My Brewers have been playing like crap lately. Ugh. And today's start isn't looking any better.

Random thought: The new neighbour puppy is soooo cute!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment