Saturday, May 1, 2010

A weekend of good fun

 I have a busy, but good weekend coming up.

Yesterday I worked 6-2 and it was MUCH better than the previous Friday. After work I rested for a little bit and then hung out with some friends. We had dinner, made another podcast, played the Goosebumps board game (nostalgia much?) and watched some TV. I left early so I could get some sleep.

Today is my 20K run. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm always like that before runs. I feel good though. It's sunny, the winds are light and the temperatures are good. The humidity is a bit high, but I suspect that will go down as the morning goes on. After my run I'll have about 2'ish hours of recovery time before I have to go downtown for my dress rehearsal for my concert. I'll walk around between the rehearsal and concert - don't want my legs to tense up!

Sunday I work 6:30-12:00. After work I hope to visit Jaime for a few hours since she leaves to go back to NYC early Monday. Shane is done with work at 2:00'ish and we made tentative plans to do something. Speaking of the boyfriend, I am sooo happy he's back. We were able to see each other Thursday evening and it was so good to see him. He told me about his trip, the tour and he showed me pictures that one of his bandmates had taken. I want to go to Europe now! I enjoyed and missed being held by him. It is such an affectionate gesture and he does it well. :)

Random thought: I am so thankful for such a gorgeous day. :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment