Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Saturday is the day

 Shane is (most likely) coming over for dinner, hence, meeting the parents.

We hung out yesterday evening and I asked when he worked on Saturday (12-4) and if he was doing anything in the evening (no, and he wanted to get out of his house). Instead of phrasing it like "my parents want to meet you - come over" I said that we were having a barbeque and that he was invited. He didn't come up with any excuses and he did not seem nervous at the possibility. I'll most likely be seeing him Friday night. I'm excited that he's coming over for dinner and meeting my folks. Like I've said before my friends like him, he treats me well and I'll tell my parents the cute/sweet things he has done. Hell it may be a double whammy - if the neighbours are home and outside they'll come over too! lol

The past few days have been okay. I officially started my marathon training guide/plan. It's been sooooo warm and humid in the mornings so I'm glad that I'm only doing short runs. I did my long run today; it was supposed to be Friday, but I didn't want to run 6 miles at 12:30 p.m. after working in the morning. I am definitely a morning/before work runner. It's one thing running 3-5 miles after work, but longer would most likely be tough for me.

Random thought: I have my second Miss Pole class tonight. I am so glad I take that class - it's so fun!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment