Saturday, May 15, 2010

Talking with my boyfriend

I love it.

We can have open and honest conversations with one another. We'll just lie down and talk for hours. Yesterday we had a long conversation about our relationship and sex. And kids and abortion. Yeah, maybe a bit early for some of that talk. Talk about "light" dinner conversations. LOL We started talking about why neither of us are ready to become parents. Or even want to become parents. And that got the whole abortion topic started, which we agree on. The conversation became lighter as the evening went on. He gave me some really nice compliments and I of course gave him some. I almost cried when he called me beautiful because I knew it was sincere and from the heart and he wasn't saying it just to please me.

Like I posted earlier I love lying next to him. I did not want to leave his place early this morning. I was tired and it would have been so much easier to fall asleep with him and wake up and go to work. Another time. Speaking of another time we're (hopefully) having a picnic on Sunday! We're going to Lake Kegonsa. I wanted to go to Devil's Lake, but it's further away and with me opening Monday morning I'd rather have a 15-20 minute drive than a 45-60 minute drive. We'll have more time to spend there and we'll most likely talk more. I'm taking my camera so hopefully I'll have some cute pictures to share.

Random thought: I hope y'all don't mind some of these mushy posts. This relationship is still new so I'll probably have my fair share of them. :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment