Monday, May 3, 2010

Saturday was great!

So earlier on Saturday before my run I had blogged about how good the weekend was going to be. Well it was!

My run on Saturday was great. A bit warmer than I would have liked, but I finished in 1:59:49. I thought I was going to be about 2:05-2:10! When I was driving home I almost felt like I was a bit drunk since my legs weren't used to being still but I made it home okay. I didn't really have much time to rest before my concert. My concert went well. My arms were soooo tired among the run, dress rehearsal and the actual concert itself. To be honest the concert was almost like a blur; it was like I was in a zone. The time seemed to go by so fast, but we were on stage for almost an hour. It was also really warm so I was ready to get out of there! I mainly lounged around Saturday evening.

Sunday I had to open at work. I only worked until noon so that wasn't bad. I stopped home quick before walking over to Jaime's parents house. Jaime, myself, Lindsey and Ashton had a good time visiting. I left early and went home to get ready for a "date night." Shane and I went to a movie and out to eat. Then we went back to his place and had a nice evening/early morning.

Today I slept in until almost 9:00. I went for a walk and am soon to go to the grocery store.

Random thought: I'm tired. I also hope I'm able to figure out my dilemma.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment