Friday, April 16, 2010

Yes, I know this is pathetic

I miss my boyfriend.

Today, for some reason, I am just REALLY missing him. I've missed him this whole time, but for some reason today it's just REALLY bad. Maybe it's because I had a day off and my mind wasn't pre-occupied with other things.

When he's here in Madison it's not like we're able to talk or see each other every day, but I think part of it is the fact that he's NOT here. I can't call him or send him a quick message. He'll be home the middle of next week. I won't be able to see him until probably sometime next weekend. And that's another part that gets me. I want to hold him and hear about his adventures. I want to stroke that gorgeous beard of his and just be with him. And kiss him.

I have another busy work week next week so that will help. I'll have long days Tuesday-Friday. Saturday night I'm going to the Brewer game with mom. I have a short day on Sunday.

I know it'll be okay. I guess it just helps to write these things down.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment