Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New recipe 2/52

 It was horrible. Ugh.

I had a little bit of pumpkin left and a little bit of pineapple left so I found a recipe that used both. It tasted fine at first, but the aftertaste was gross. It was essentially a pumpkin custard topped with pineapple chunks. I'm not even going to post the recipe.

To top it off my morning sucked. I thought my dentist appointment was today. I was told it was today, but they scheduled it for NEXT Tuesday. I tried to change it since I have my gyno appointment at 9:30, but luckily my dentist is at 8:00. They weren't able to get me in sooner and I am sick and tired of dealing with the dentist so I'm just keeping it that day. Two openings being examined in one day...super.

Work went okay. I'm visiting Alison tomorrow so that will be fun. I may go to Ward Brodt after my visit. It's a music store and it's on the way home and I could use some new music. Plus I'll see how much a new shoulder rest is. I've had mine for almost 10 years.

I'm making dinner tonight. Cheddar-chive scones and some sort of pasta dish. Since I have left over frosting from my birthday cake I'm going to make cupcakes and decorate them to take tomorrow when I visit Alison.

Random thought: A little over a week until the boyfriend is back! :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment