Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's the weekend!

 I haven't had a 2-day weekend in a LONG time so I am excited! I came home and had a beer and it was great. Now I want more ice cream.

I went for a run this morning, about 10K. It's funny since it seemed shorter than 10K. I guess I'm just running often/far enough where 10K (6.25 miles for those who don't know) doesn't seem as far anymore. Makes me feel good about my 20K in two weeks.

I know this is a random blog.

I've been writing more poetry lately. Shane and I were talking about stuff and I was telling him how I used to want to be a writer and how I used to write A LOT. He said I should try it up again. Poetry wasn't my favourite when I was younger, but I think I like it now since they're shorter and I can get "to the point" a lot quicker. I'll have these ideas for a short story and I'll write a few chapters, but then I don't know where to go from there and I get frustrated so I stop. I've written a few poems in the past week that I've liked. I may share them. Well, at the moment just one of them since two are about Shane and private. The other one is about my violin.

Random thought: I want more ice cream.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment