Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's only been a few hours

Shane leaves for Europe tomorrow to tour with one of the bands. He'll be gone for two weeks.

It's only been a few hours since we said our last goodbyes, but I already miss him and want it to be two weeks from now.

Luckily I've got my family, friends, neighbours, baseball and work to keep me busy. These two weeks will probably just fly by...I hope.

Part of me is like "Nicole, it's only two weeks." But I think because this is a new relationship and we're still getting to know each other that it just seems different.

I know it's going to be a good experience for him and that he'll have an amazing time.

In awesome/sweet news, he called me honey this evening. :)

Random thought: Maybe I should try some writing again...

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment