Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New recipe 4/52

 This one doesn't have an ingredient list. Well, technically it does but I didn't follow a recipe.

I was really hungry for lamb so I went to Whole Foods after work. I didn't know what I wanted to do with the lamb. I saw that ground lamb was the cheapest so I bought some of that. I don't always go the "cheap" route, but lamb isn't cheap. I bought some buns and made lamb burgers.

Lamb Burgers:
-ground lamb
-salt
-pepper
-diced onion
-worchestershire sauce
-bread crumbs

I didn't include amounts because I didn't measure. I started out with 1/2 pound of lamb and maybe a half cup of onion. I love worchestershire sauce so I probably added more than the average person. I used only enough bread crumbs so that the burgers wouldn't fall apart. I had mine with a cucumber-yogurt sauce, tomato and feta cheese. You could probably do the standard "burger fixings."

Random thought: Bob Uecker, you get better soon after your surgery!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment