Saturday, April 3, 2010

Birthday

I worked on my birthday. I only had to work 4 1/2 hours so it wasn't too bad. I thought about getting a $10 pedicure, but the next available appointment wasn't for another hour and I had things to do to get ready so I caught the bus back to my car. I went to the store to pick up a few more items for dinner. I made lunch and took a nap. I still wanted to paint my toenails so I walked to Walgreens and bought a bottle. I came home and worked on dinner. All of my friends were at my house by 7:20, which was when dinner was actually ready by too. We ate dinner and had delicious booze cake. We were downtown a little after 10:00. Shane met up with us. Everyone got along, which made me happy. My friends like Shane and he likes my friends so that's good.

The past few days have been okay. My stomach did not like what I had for lunch yesterday so it was giving me some issues. I think it's finally happy. I'm staying away from rich, heavy foods for a while. I rarely eat those in the first place so I think that's why my stomach was so upset.

Random thought: Opening Day in two days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment