Monday, April 26, 2010

Here are some highlights from the past week

 Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I've been working some long shifts at work and sometimes the last thing I want to do is blog. Here are some highlights of the past week.

-Got my haircut
-FINALLY have my crowne on
-Had my gyno exam - all tests negative! :)
-Had a real shitty day at work on Friday. I worked 6:00-2:15, but was mentally there only from 9:00-1:00.
-Had a great time at the Brewer game with mom, even though they lost.
-Sunday was a nice, easy day at work. I went to Sam and CC's band concert and then Carolyn joined us for margaritas and dinner.
-Had a few nice runs. Am slowing the mileage down somewhat so I am fresh for my 20K on Saturday.

Random thought: I had a dream that mom found my birth control. Good thing I have it hidden in a safe place in real life!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment