Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tiramisu

I have not made tiramisu since the bakery closed, so it's going on almost a year. My friend Booth's birthday is tomorrow and he enjoys coffee and booze so I told him I'd make him tiramisu for his birthday. And hot damn did it turn out yummy! And it's going to sit and settle and become even more delicious.

Today was the longest 9-5 ever. Even though we were pretty steady the day just seemed to drrrrraaaaaaaaaaaagggggg. This is my first time all day sitting down relaxing. When I arrived home just before 6:00 I went straight into the kitchen to finish the tiramisu and doctor up a pizza for dinner.

Tomorrow I open, but only work until 10:00! Since I worked for Anjali on Monday she's covering some of my hours tomorrow so instead of working until 1:00 I'm done at 10:00. I'm not complaining. I can go home and get a bit of exercise in, make my appointment, go shopping and have a disco nap.

Random thought: I'm excited to have Tim and Janice visit! :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment