Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For LZ

A few reasons why I am awesome:

-I made really good butternut squash-sweet potato soup with corn
-I enjoying making people food and never expect anything in return
-I am more confident than I was a year ago. Heck, probably 6 months ago
-Even though I would love to have a man in my life romantically I enjoy and embrace my independence
-I dance randomly in public and don't really care what others think
-I am close to my brother

Thanks http://lauratakesphotos.blogspot.com/ :)

~Nicole

2 comments:

  1. and cuz you call me LZ.

    you are amazingly confident. you kick my butt at confidence. seriously.

    i'm posting high noon photos as we speak. steal or link as you so desire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo. let's have dinner sometime and you can make soup and i'll make tortillas. LOVE ME some butternut squash soup, and i'm sure the sweet potato addition is delightful!

    ReplyDelete