Monday, February 15, 2010

Lack of a Valentine's Day

 Last year on V-Day I was a bit upset that I did not have a man. This year...not so much. I'm working on it. :)

I worked yesterday. The first 4 hours were slow; the last 4 1/2 went by fairly quick. After work I went home to eat and relax a bit before going back downtown to meet CC for the UW-Women's basketball game. It was a really good game. I do not understand why more people do not attend these games. Yeah the men's basketball team is better and has more of a national exposure, but women's games are just as good and competitive as the men. And they are a heck of a lot cheaper too! CC and I had great seats that we only paid $4 for. Those seats at a men's basketball game would easily go for $30+.

Today was a good day. I walked an easy 4.25 miles this morning. After a shower and breakfast I ran some errands. I was out a bit longer than I thought I would, but I didn't spend as much money. :) I relaxed and read in the afternoon. I watched most of the Men's 15K cross-country ski race; that was cool. Orchestra class was good tonight. It looks like we're not playing the piece from "Titanic." That made me a bit sad.

Now I'm watching more Olympic stuff before bed. I'm not feeling the best so hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Random thought: The 24 List is now drawn up and ready to start April 1st.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment