Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Being confused isn't fun

I keep going back-and-forth with what I want to do. Sometimes I think I have the answer. Other times I second-guess myself and other times I have no dang clue what to do. I may be making it too complicated. I tend to do that at times.

Work was good. Nothing exciting happened. Instead of it being constant/steady we'd be really busy, then dead, really busy, then dead. We always had a packed house though. I visited with Alison for a bit. Hatim sure was a giggly baby this afternoon. :) I left a bit early so I could beat traffic. I ran a few errands before going home. I'm not feeling the best so I napped a bit. I've been relaxing this evening and watching the Olympics and a bit of basketball. M.V.P. like Steve Nash.

Random thought: That brownie was good.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment