Friday, February 19, 2010

I've figured things out...

...I think

I always go back to the same answer. The past 2-3 days my mind has been all over the place on an issue, but this morning my mind went back to the answer it always does. And after talking to my good friend Jen for almost 1 1/2 hours on the phone she reassured me of my decision. I've posted this before: sometimes I make things too dang complicated on myself and I just need some reassurance.

Last night was good. It was my co-worker's 21st birthday so I went out with her and some of her friends. A few other co-workers joined us as well. I was driving so I did not drink as much as everyone else. At the end of the night the birthday girl was really drunk so instead of making her walk home her boyfriend asked if I'd drive them. Which, of course, I did. It took a while for her boyfriend and I to get her to the car, but we did and they got home safe. Funny moment was how she talked a homeless woman into giving her 50 cents.

Today I took it a bit easy. It was a day off and I'm still not feeling 100%. I'm watching the Olympics now.

Random thought: Coffee date with Nadine on Sunday. :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment