Saturday, February 13, 2010

I officially suck at Wii golf

Just sayin'. I'm not too bad at Wii bowling. Tennis is okay.

So the tiramisu went over well, which makes me happy. Whenever people enjoy my food I am just so happy. I don't think it's a pride thing, but more so like they had a few minutes of bliss and I was able to provide for some of it. The whole evening was fun. I took Sam with me, which I'm glad I did. Booth's friends and other classmates are cool and I enjoyed talking to them, but it was nice to have someone else there I knew as well. Whiskey and I officially became friends last night.

Earlier in the day on Friday was kind of weird. I was originally scheduled 6-1, but since I covered for someone earlier in the week they were going to cover some of my shift so I was going to be done at 10:00 instead. I made a doctor's appointment for 11:00; my co-worker called at 9:20 and said she couldn't come in for me. Luckily someone was able to come in earlier so there was maybe 15 minutes at most where we were short-staffed. Doctor's appointment was good - everything is a-ok.

Saturday has been swell so far. I was home late and slept late and I went out for a run. A nice 4-mile run. We ran some errands this afternoon, played Wii and have lounged around all day. It's been awesome visiting with Tim and Janice and talking wedding details with them. I'm going to make their cupcakes for the rehearsal dinner. :) I work tomorrow so I'm really enjoying the time I have with them today.

Random thought: I sent in my marathon registration - no turning back!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment