Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I need to stop drinking (from Mon, 2/23)

I have weird dreams when I drink. It doesn't matter if I have one drink or six, but when I sleep later that night/early morning I have weird dreams. First there was the night where 3 separate dreams included being shot at, an orgasm and being wanted by the FBI. Then Saturday morning I dreamt about being hunted by Heath Ledger's "Joker" from The Dark Knight. And then last night's was also weird, including a possible hostage situation.

The weekend was good. I worked. Friday night I went out to Genna's with Luke, Lindsey and Bobby, but being responsible I did not drink very much. Saturday night I made dinner for the parents. Last night I went to Val's and made a semi-alcoholic smoothie. We thought about going to Jamba Juice and buying smoothies, but she had smoothie fixins at her house already. Plus I was looking at Jamba's website - holy cabooses a lot of those drinks have A TON of sugar. My smoothie was a mix of blueberries, a bit of banana, a bit of raspberry yogurt, some Noni-Berry Snapple and ice. And passionfruit vodka. After that I went home and made some rice to get ready for our Naw'leans dinner at Sam's. Becca was there too - I hadn't seen her in forever. We ate some food and just talked for a few hours.

This morning I got up and went on the treadmill. I showered, made breakfast and watched the Oscars from last night. I had the folks tape it since I was out. I'm very happy Kate Winslet won. And WALL-E won best animated picture! I ran some errands and now I am scanning the rest of the music from orchestra so Ashton and I will both have a copy.

Tonight I will help mum with dinner, go to class and perhaps stop at Jolie and Justin's for retro-videogame night.

Random thought: Possible trip to Chicago in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment