Tuesday, February 10, 2009

After a night of drinking, remember to brush and floss

I do. I feel gross after drinking if I don't at least brush my teeth.

Yesterday was good. Class was fun, although Ashton couldn't attend this week. Afterwards I went to Jolie and Justin's and Jolie and I had a couple of drinks and talked. It was a good time. We talked about counting calories and eating healthy - are we getting older or what?! I could tell I was starting to hit my limit since I really wanted to make food. Whenever I start offering to make someone food you know it's time to cut me off!

This morning was good. I woke up and went for a run. I went about ~5K, perhaps a bit more. I then walked another two miles. I relaxed and read the paper and had lunch. After lunch I went for another walk, this one about 3 miles. I just visited with the neighbors for a little bit. Ali knows so many new words and she's getting big! Tonight I'll read and help with supper.

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Simply MAHvelous, dahling. And yes. we are old. D: People born in 1991 are LEGAL now, Nicole. They can VOTE and be in the ARMY. augh!

    ReplyDelete