Friday, February 20, 2009

Do not fall on your ass

So yesterday I'm getting out of my car where Sam and I are meeting and I completely wiped out on the ice. I didn't even see the ice. It's almost 24 hours later and my bum still hurts a little bit when I walk or am in a certain position. I'm just glad I didn't hit my head. The margarita did help though.

Yesterday was good. Silvia wasn't working so it was just Rhonda and I. We had a slow morning, but a busy lunch. Since I was meeting Sam I just stayed at work after I clocked out and read the paper. It would have made no sense to drive home, drive back downtown and then drive home again.

I had some interesting dreams between 5 and 7 this morning including being wanted by the police, having an orgasm and being shot at by Columbine-looking kids (I know, bad comparison but it's the best I could come up with).

Random thought: Having dad grocery shop with us today is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment