Friday, February 13, 2009

Cornbread and chili

I wanted cornbread so I had cornbread and chili for lunch. Yum. Tonight we're having french bread pizzas for dinner.

I had a good workout this morning. We went grocery shopping this afternoon. Yesterday I worked. I did a lot of prep for Valentine's Day, which consisted mostly of decorating cakes and cupcakes. I made some heart-shaped sugar cookies and I started the opera cake. I attempted to make an orange curd, but it didn't turn out. I also made some buttercream since we were all out.

Tomorrow night I will spend the night with the parents. Go single Nicole. *sigh*

Random thought: That cornbread wasn't too bad.

~Nicole

2 comments:

  1. You should post recipes whenever you say that you made food. That would be pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete