Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cleaning amusements

I decided to go through more of my closet. Geez I found a lot of old Valentines from when I was in kindergarten and first grade. I have 2-3 bags going down to the recycle cart. I also found old cards. My grandma (dad's mum) would send Tim and I cards for every holiday and she'd always include a dollar or two. I was going through all of the cards, found one from her and found two dollars! lol She doesn't know who I am anymore (alzheimers), but she just paid for my parking Monday night. I also found some old Christian Fittipaldi memoribilia, which found it's way to the trash bag.

I had a good run on the treadmill today. I think it helped I changed the tunes on my MP3 player. I made oatmeal for breakfast. I've been making sure I don't eat meat since it's Ash Wednesday. I'm not a practising Catholic, but to me it's still not "right" to eat meat on Ash Wednesday or on Fridays during Lent. Lunch was a peanut butter and banana sandwich with choco. chip banana bread. I know the banana bread wasn't the best and I didn't make it so they probably made "full version" (I cut fat and sugar whenever I make sweets), but I was hungry and didn't feel like searching. Dinner tonight will be pasta and a salad.

Random thought: Top Chef finale tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment