Monday, February 16, 2009

Dead Like Me

SCI-FI has a marathon on right now so that is my background noise. I watched it at Jaime's before. It's a good show, but like most of Jaime's shows it was cancelled after a season or two.

This year was the first Valentine's Day I felt a little down about not having a guy. I don't know what it was about this year. Yesterday during worship at my church group it came to me that God will let me know when I am ready for a relationship. Thinking upon it I knew that already. I want to have fun and just go on dates, not necessarily be "committed" to one person.

This weekend I worked. We were busy both days, which is good. We really needed these days. And the week leading up was good too. We already have our Mardi Gras menu planned so we'll start to advertise that starting Tuesday or Wednesday. Sam and I are going put for margaritas on Thursday so that will be fun. Val works at a restaurant near by so I'm going to try and visit her.

Random thought: Those oreos I made were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment