Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Running

I had my alarm set today and was all prepared to go running. When it went off I let it go off for a few minutes and then I reset it and went back to bed.

I enjoy running, but I don't want to get burned out by it. I went running yesterday, will go tomorrow and will run Thursday. I'll probably also run Friday and/or Sunday after work. Today after work I'll walk.

Whenever I don't exercise a certain amount I most likely feel like I should have. I used to be really overweight and sometimes have that certain body image still in my head. When people ask me if when I look in the mirror and see my "old self" I have to be honest and answer "sometimes." I mean I was that way for a very long time and I've had this "new body" only for a few years.

I'm a bit scared to weigh myself this morning. I try and weigh myself weekly just to see how I'm doing. I have a number I like to stay right at or below. I'm only a bit scared since it's been a few weeks.

Sometimes I wish I weren't so anal about my weight, food and exercise.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment