Friday, March 19, 2010

Allergies? Sickness?

 Remember Wednesday morning after my run I said I didn't feel the best? Well the feelings have continued, but not continuously. I felt the same Thursday morning on my way to work. I was hot, then cold, hot, than cold. I felt better as the day went on. I played with my neighbour girls for almost an hour yesterday and then went out with some friends. As soon as I got home and sat down I started having that feeling again of being really tired and achy. I slept fine last night and felt fine to go on a short run this morning. Well on my way to work I got that achy feeling again. I started work at 9:00 and didn't feel okay until maybe 10:30. The rest of the day I have felt fine. I sleep okay and don't feel achy all the time so I don't know what it is.

I work all weekend; not a surprise there. I work 10-5 tomorrow although if it's not too busy I may send myself home. Or most likely send someone else home. I wouldn't mind a shorter day, but as assistant manager I should probably give someone else the option. We're grilling tomorrow night. I open on Sunday and after work I'm meeting Val at the Old Fashioned for a drink and late lunch. I think I'm going to try the Door County Cherry Wheat. The Blueberry Ale also intrigued me, but after reading the description on how it's often used in "beer cocktails" I've decided against it. It'll be nice to see Val - I haven't seen her since her birthday!

Shane is away at South-by-Southwest so I won't see him until Wednesday at the earliest. I miss seeing him, but work has been keeping me busy. I've got my friends, family, neighbours, etc. I sent him a message earlier. I'll probably send him another one Tuesday. I know he wouldn't think I was crazy if I sent him messages more often, but I don't want to be "that crazy girl" that sends her guy stuff ALL THE TIME. One of these days I'll get a picture of him or us on here so you'll all know what he looks like.

Random thought: Stupid mouth hurts too. Nicole = FAIL.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment