Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gorgeous day out today

It was so gorgeous out today. I had a nice 6-mile run this morning. I started feeling a bit out of it so I walked the 1.40'ish miles home and I ached real bad. I felt better after a shower and having something to eat, but I just sat there for a bit. I was kitchen queen this afternoon and evening. I made and took a few phone calls. I played with my neighbour girls. They are so freaking adorable.

Dad and I are on good terms again. We really didn't talk a lot Monday and I was at work for most of yesterday, but things have been better since last evening. He said a few nasty things and to be honest he probably forgot he said them. I'm not one to hold a grudge or rub it in his face if I get really pissed. For that matter mom said some mean things too. Having smoky eyes does make one goth or have shitty make up. Am I going to have smoky eyes all the time? No, but it's fun every once in a while. I'll just have to take it off before I get home. Or tell them I'm going to be home late and have them not wait up so I can take if off once I'm home.

I know I'm almost 23 and they do give me my space. We were filling out the census today and I brought it up how one of my friends is moving out of the Posse house and they would be willing to give me the first choice of being the new roommate. I then brought up the pros-and-cons I had already thought of. They then said they don't mind having me and that lots of people my age are still living at home. BUT I'M ALMOST 23 AND SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO GET THE FUCK OUT.

Random thought: I hope this new episode of Law and Order: SVU is a good one.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment