Monday, October 19, 2009

Why does the hottie always come in when it's busy?

I can never talk to him for that long with there being a line. :( DAMNIT!

The weekend was okay. Saturday I worked. Sunday was Alison's baby shower. She's freaking huge! Well she's due in a little over a week, but she is a tiny person so to see her REALLY preggers is a bit strange. It was nice meeting all of her friends and some more of her family. Things seem like they are going to work out for her now. About 7-8 months ago things weren't the greatest so I'm glad things are okay.

Sunday evening was fun. I picked up Lindsey and we stopped at the grocery store before arriving at Kay's. Amongst the three of us we provided a nice Italian dinner. We also had some drinks, talked and played Tetris on the original Nintendo. That was awesome. We left for the Comeback Inn just past 9:30 for karoke. We all ordered beers; Ashton joined us about 20 minutes later. This random drunk guy named Luke decided to sit buy us and we were his new best friends. The cool (and my friend) Luke came just before 11:00, right before we sang "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind. I left just past 11:15 since I had to be up at 5:15 this morning. I was proud of myself for a) singing and b) not spending the night in the bathroom like I did at the Comeback the last time.

This morning was a bit brutal at work, but it wasn't bad. Not hangover wise, but I was just tired. After work I did some shopping so I can make Eliot's cake and I bought my shoes for my Halloween costume.

Random thought: The 2010 Brewers calendar is a bit disappointing.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment