Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Almost time for NYC (and hotties update)

This past week has just flown by. Tomorrow is Wednesday, the last day before we leave. I am just about packed. Since I am not having checked baggage I am making sure I follow all of the rules. I've got my clothes all packed. Now I just need to work on my make-up, accessories and personal items (ie shampoo). Luke, Lindsey and I are going to share one checked bag for our Halloween costumes. I probably won't buy much to take back, but I'll have room in my suitcase. Tomorrow I plan on going for a run or walk before work, work, come home and do any last minute stuff I have to do. We're all sleeping at Luke's tomorrow night since we have to be up early.

The past few days have been well. Today at work I wore my hair down and wore my fedora. I need to do that more often since we got good tips! lol 3-out-of-my 4 hotties came in. One I'm definitely asking out next week when I get back. We joke about going out to the bar. Well I'm going to be serious and ask him. Blondie came in. He's a big flirt, but rumour has it that he might be gay. I'll have to work on that. The other one I'm going to keep tabs on. We had a good talk today or as good of one as you can have when you're trying to get orders in as quick as you can.

That's all I got for now. I won't have internet starting tomorrow night until Sunday night. I have limitted internet access on my phone so I may be able to do a quick facebook status update, but that'll be it.

Oh yeah, I also got my hair cut. I'll have before-and-after pictures when I get back. It was long enough so I was able to donate it. :)

Random thought: One more work day!

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Những bài hát nhạc chuông Hàn Quốc hay nhất bất hủ mọi thời đại. Từ khi những bộ phim Hàn Quốc được xuất hiện và rất được yêu thích ở Việt Nam và khi mời Internet đã trở nên phổ biến rộng rãi thì nhạc Hàn Quôc, nhạc Kpop không còn xa lạ với các bạn Việt Nam đặc biệt là giới trẻ. Có rất nhiều bàn hát Hàn Quốc hay đã trở nên bất hủ được nhiều người nghe và yêu thích. Trong bài viết này tainhacchuong.biz sẽ tổng hợp những bài hát nhac chuong Han Quoc hay nhất từ trước tới nay.

    ReplyDelete