Friday, October 2, 2009

Bed? Please?

I work this evening. That's fine. I don't mind closing once in a while to keep things interesting, but I'm tired and I want to go back to bed. I'll probably hang out with Lindsey after work. I told her earlier I don't want to drink after my debacle on Sunday. If we hang out also on Sunday I'm going to offer to drive. It's not that I cutting out drinking entirely or am worried I'd "go crazy," but I want to lay low on the drinking for a bit.

This morning I ran about 4 miles and walked for another mile or so. Mum and I went grocery shopping. I was a bit disappointed that Chicago didn't get the games since the biking events would have been in my area, but it's exciting for Rio.

Right now I'm just watching Project Runway. I'll be leaving to catch the bus in about 30 minutes. Maybe I'll just try and rest (not sleep) on the way there.

Random thought: Maybe I just need some espresso.

Random thought #2: Where is my hottie?! I have not seen him come in all week?

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment