Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday

Friday was a good day. I didn't work in the morning so I ran errands with mum and then went to work. It was an okay day. I had a good time closing with Anjali; she's cool. After work Lindsey and some friends of hers picked me up and we went to a housewarming party. That was fun! I did not drink very much and switched to water. I had fun talking to people I had never met before. There was like a 2.5:1 ratio of guys to girls so needless to say all of us girls were paid attention to. I got one guy's number, but he was drunk so it doesn't really count. I'm going to see if he wants to karoke with us tomorrow night. I got home just past 3:30 and was in bed just before 4:00. I probably didn't fall asleep until almost 4:30. I got up just before 11:00. I watched the beginning of the Brewer game before going to work. It was slow for the most part.

Speaking of work I will now be opening a few days a week AND I got a raise - woot! I'll have some more responsibility, but nothing major. I'll be earning more than what I did at the bakery and doing less physical labour.

Random thought: I'm soooooooooo happy I don't have to go in until 8:00 tomorrow!

~Nicole

2 comments:

  1. yea for the raise and more responsibility! I guess if the hottie hasn't showed his face, there's nothing to report there then. sad day.

    ReplyDelete