Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday into Wednesday

Tuesday afternoon I went on a long walk. I also organized one of our drawers and our herb/spice/baking supply cupboard. I also swept and scrubbed the kitchen floor. I hung out with my neighbors which is always nice. We seriously have the best neighbors.

Luke picked me up at around 8:30 and we got there just before 9:00. We said hi to Jeff and he introduced us to everyone. Since they didn't go on until 10:30 we paid our cover, and then met Lindsey and went to Genna's for a drink. We ran into Nick Reynolds of all people, which was nice. We talked all talked for a bit before Lindsey left and Luke and I went to the show. They played for about 45 minutes and it was a very good show. Plus Goodbye Home has a violinist so any band with a violin I will always have an immediate liking to. We said our goodbyes and Luke drove me home. My dad was just going to bed so I talked with him for a little bit. I did some tipsy facebroking and had some corn flakes before going to bed.

This morning I slept in a bit, but still went out for a run! I felt a bit sluggish, but I went out there so that's the important thing. I relaxed and made myself some breakfast/lunch. I basically did a whole lot of nothing until my interview. It went really well and I have a follow-up Monday afternoon so keep your fingers crossed! I just finished cutting up some fruit. I'll work on dinner a bit later and call my cousin Michele. She was all concerned when she found out I lost my job, bless her heart.

Random thought: I'm hungry.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment