Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sunday was interesting. LOL Being hungover sucks. I went on a walk before lunch. I tried to have some filling items because I essentially got rid of everything from Saturday. After lunch Lindsey called and we went for a short walk. That was nice. After the walk I helped my parents waterproof the deck. Elise, our 4-year old neighbor, invited me over to play on the slip 'n slide so I did. Her older sister Lily joined us. We played and layed out in the sun for a while. They had to eat dinner so I went home and showered. I talked with my parents for a while before making dinner and watching the season premier of Trueblood. Of course since HBO is just a trial I won't be able to catch the other episodes; maybe I can on the internet.

Yesterday morning I went for a run/walk and did some stuff before my working interview at the coffeehouse. That went well. I'll find within the week if I got it. After I came home I had some lunch and did random stuff. I watched the Brewer game. Awesome game.

I have another part-two interview in an hour so wish me luck!

Random thought: Do I want to make a road trip up to Road America this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y

    --Jaime

    ReplyDelete