Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

I felt better after working out yesterday, as I blogged about earlier. It was a pretty good evening last night. I had some "grocery therapy." lol Didn't even spent $2. The Brewers won, which made me happy.

This morning I ran about 2 1/2 miles. I came home and mowed the lawn. Yay exercise! Spent most of the day inside. It's been another hot and humid day today. I got some stuff done for tomorrow. Val and I are making egg puffs for the boys tomorrow. I made some pie dough for my cherry pie for tomorrow. We're having salmon fish sticks tonight and some fries.

Oh and please keep my family in your prayers, thoughts, whatever you do. We're going through a tough and confusing situation with a family member. And I have a small family so it's hitting hard.

Random thought: BREWER GAME WITH DAD SATURDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment