Sunday, June 14, 2009

Too much vodka

Wow too much vodka for Nicole last night.

Let's see Friday consisted of a lot of nothing. I tend to get all of my errands and duties done in the morning, which is fine but when I don't have work to do that's when I feel a bit restless. But Friday was not all like that. I picked up Luke and Lindsey and we drove downtown to meet Jolie and Justin for drinks. After drinks we did a bit of swing dancing and proceeded to have another drink. I only had one drink all evening since I was driving. I drove Luke and Lindsey home at about 12:30. I was in bed by 1:30.

Saturdayy I was up by 7:30. I watched the start of the 24 hours of LeMans and drove over to Luke's where Lindsey, Luke and I drove to the Farmer's Market. After the FM we went to the mall, had some lunch and did some grocery shopping. We went our separate ways for a bit. My mom and I went shopping. After shopping I made a cake and took a nap. After my nap I got some stuff done for my dinner. Lindsey should up a bit before 6:00 to help me prepare the enchiladas. Luke, Jolie and Justin were here by 6:30. We ate dinner, played karoke and had some drinks. God Bless Lindsey and Luke - they had to help me since I got a case of the bottle flu.

This morning I woke up feeling okay, but as soon as I started doing stuff I felt like crap. I went back to bed and now am having some pizza. Hopefully I'll feel better as the day goes on.

Random thought: Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment