Sunday, June 21, 2009

Too warm

Thursday night brought some nasty storms so I didn't get much sleep. Friday I accepted a job offer at the coffeeshop on campus. I wanted the other job a bit more, but I would have been stupid to say no. It'll be part-time to start since a lot of the business are students and they won't be back until after Labor Day. I'll most likely start sometime this week. Mom and I ran some errands and picked up Subway for dinner. We didn't feel like cooking.

Saturday I was up early to help my friend Lindsey move out of her apartment. I'm glad we had to change the time to start earlier since it was sunny and once the late morning and afternoon progressed it got real warm real quick. I was home a little before 3:00 and took a little nap. I was outside for most of the evening talking to the neighbours and the family. We grilled for an early Father's Day treat. I had a chorizo brat with some grilled red pepper, onion and pineapple, and some raspberry salsa. It was very good.

This morning I went out for a run. I started out okay since it was cloudy, but then the sun started peaking out and that made it feel really uncomfortable so I stopped after almost 2.75 miles. Not too bad. I showered and had some breakfast. Now I am watching some baseball and deciding what I want for lunch. We'll give dad his Father's Day stuff. Tonight I'll watch the new episode of Ice Road Truckers and Trueblood.

Random thought: Fresh pineapple is delicious.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment