Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday

Because I am leaving Madison early Friday morning I am getting up earlier each day. Today I sat and read in bed for an hour which was nice. I had some breakfast, did some free weights, watched some TV and went for a walk. I had some lunch after my walk. I look a quick nap before cleaning some cupboards in the kitchen. We have so much plastic silverware - wow. I've now organized it be utencil. I worked on my Asian desserts for tomorrow. Hopefully they turned out good.

Tomorrow I'll be getting up a little before 5:00. I'm going to do a quick chore for my parents (it's quiet so I won't wake them up) and probably read. I'll try and get out for a run. Or at least a walk. I need to run some last minute errands before my trip. Then it's Asian food night with the ladies and off to bed!

Random thought: My back hurts sitting in this position.

No comments:

Post a Comment