Monday, May 11, 2009

I feel like poop

So whatever sickness my mom caught I now have. Ugh. I'm glad I have the day off so hopefully I can recover today as much as I can today. I'll take it easy today. My mom said no going on the treadmill first thing or she was going to yank me off! I think it's going to be a nice day so I'll go for a walk later. Brandy is going to the vet today so that'll be interesting.

The weekend was up-and-down. I was really crank at work on Saturday; I just did not want to be there. Usually Val and I work alone for most of the day on Saturdays, which is fine, but Silvia was going to work as well so I was planning on some stuff for in back. Well when I got there Silvia was leaving (she wasn't needed and was PISSED, understandably, that she woke up early and came in) and once Val got there Rhonda informed us that she was going to be leaving in 10 minutes so that threw me off. And then a few hours later I spilled coffee all over myself. Luckily I had on enough layers that I didn't burn myself. I was getting really hungry, but every time I had roughly a 5-minute window to take a quick sit someone would come in. Being hungry also makes me cranky. I know I am fortunate to have a job and shouldn't complain, but every once in a while please let me complain, okay? After work I told my parents I was going for a run to calm down, which helped.

Sunday morning I woke up with a sore throat. I actually had one going to bed, but I was hoping it was because I was thirsty. I went for a "quick" walk (almost an hour) and made blueberry-oatmeal muffins for breakfast. Mom and I got ready to leave for Milwaukee. I stopped at Cool Beans on my way for my free drink. We got to Miller Park about an hour-and-a-half before the game. We roamed a little bit before sitting down - I got my picture taken with one of the racing sausages! The Brewers lost, but we had a good time anyways. My throat REALLY hurt after the game since I was shouting a lot during the game, but that's what I get. After I we arrived home I had some dinner and we watched the F1 race and I was in bed for about 10 hours.

Today I'll take it easy or try to. Mondays I usually do, but because I'm sick and don't want to miss work (especially with my two trips coming up $$$) I want to be as healthy as I can be tomorrow.

Random thought: I WON BOTH BETS! BEER AND EMBARASSING T-SHIRTS TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment