Sunday, July 4, 2010

Meltdown

What: Meltdown
When: Friday July 2nd, 2010
Where: My family room
Time: 8:00 p.m.
Why:
-Not seeing my boy enough
-Not seeing my friends enough
-Being in charge at work this week
-Moving out in a little over a month

All of these things hit me at once Friday night. It was not pleasant to say the least. I was sobbing, typing an e-mail to two of my "older sisters." I still have mixed feelings about everything. Some issues are resolved, others are not, and others I honestly have no clue. It certainly doesn't help I'm on my period. Ever since I started taking birth control my emotions are all over the play during that time. Yeah I'd get emotional before, but not like I have been these past few months. Maybe in a few days I'll be fully better. Maybe it's a head game. I'd be okay, but since in the past I've been emotional while on my period maybe I just expect myself to be emotional and therefore become emotional when things don't have to be?

I don't know.

~Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I haven't read this in forever. opps! Please feel free to add me to the list of older sisters emails if you want too. You know I am here for you no matter what.
    ~Mel

    ReplyDelete