Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Day

 It was my first day back to work after my "mini vacation" and I proceeded to drop the lettuce and the pesto. Luckily I didn't lose a lot of each. Nadine came into work, which was nice. She drove me back to my car and I ran some errands. When I got home I was just in this mood - I can't really describe it - so I went out for a short run, a little over 2 miles.

I've just been in a bit of a funk today. I've felt a bit stressed and had a headache which killed my appetite. I really didn't have an organized breakfast or lunch (I just wolfed down a sub from Subway). Shane and I made temporary plans tonight, but it didn't work out so we'll hang out tomorrow or Sunday. It got to me again a little bit today. I don't live my life through/for him, but I just miss him a lot. And to be honest it really sucks we can't see each other as often as we want. I try not to complain since there are couples that have it far worse than we do. It's just something we'll both have to work hard on. Sometimes when I am having the "down times" if I can handle it, but I would feel worse without him in my life. 

Lately I've been questioning on the use of "love." I asked some friends how far they were into the relationship before they said "I love you." Obviously it's dependent on each individual couple. With him being gone a lot coming up it's going to be our first real test of our relationship and if we both work on it and are able to get through it (I don't see why not) than I see the definite possibility of the use of the word love for the future. It's something I don't plan on taking lightly or saying it in the heat of the moment if I don't mean it.

Work is going to be interesting coming up. One of our workers just put in his two weeks. Another girl leaves a week from today and yet another girl will most likely be leaving soon. We are interviewing and plan on hiring, but it's going to be stressful coming up. Which means I'll be busy and won't have time for ANYTHING. At least I have a job, right?

Random thought: C'mon Crew!

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment