Sunday, December 20, 2009

A weekend of dancing, working and partying

Friday night I worked, spent time in my kitchen, went shopping with dad and got ready to go out dancing. There's this gay dance club where every 1st and 3rd Friday of the month is ladies night so there's no cover for females and a selection of drinks are cheaper. Now I know why [info]terani and [info]againstathorn stay trim since they go out fairly often! I left "early" (late for me) at about 1:30.

Saturday I slept in. I did more food prep in the kitchen and went on the treadmill. I decorated my gingerbread men and made my bread dough before work. Work was okay. We were fairly steady all evening. I looked at the numbers at the end of the evening and it was pretty good for a Saturday. There was some confusion about a boy so if you're interested and would like to weigh in read So the guy I was into for a while (the guy who we're just going to be friends) came in and we chatted for a bit. I apologized for sending him a semi-drunk text at midnight - 1:00 a.m. where he was since he was in Ohio! He said he didn't care since he was still up and he enjoyed hearing from me. He said he was in Ohio for his sister's performance; she's a really good instrumentalist. I was like oh that's cool. He then says "I wish you would have been there." I got really confused. Do you wish I was there because I would have enjoyed it? Or because you like hanging out with me? Or...? I'm trying not to think much of it, but obviously because of this blog post I still am. I'm just confused. He probably meant it the first way and just didn't word it quite right..

After work I made a quick trip to Woodmans since there's no way we would have made it on bagels until our next order comes on Monday and bought some bagels. I had a quick meal of cereal before going to bed. I didn't have enough to eat since it took me a long time to fall asleep and I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't fall back to sleep. My alarm was set for 5:30 so at 5:00 I just said "fuck it" and got up and made waffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment