Sunday, December 13, 2009

My life lately

Working. Nothing new there. I've stayed extra by at least 15 minutes each day. Oh well, gives me a bit of extra pay. We have a work meeting in a little over an hour. Am taking the bus since I don't want to waste the gas by going down there TWICE in one day (I opened the shop this morning).

Friday night was AWESOME. Went to a drag show that my friend was in. Heard some Lady Gaga, which is always nice. After that I met some friends at the Vintage for an ugly sweater/cookie swap. Cookies were swapped and ugly sweaters were worn. I wore a sweater, but it wasn't ugly. I don't have one and even though it'd be cheap I don't want to spend money on something I'd never wear again. I had some drinks and then some pizza since pizza is awesome after drinking.

Slept until a little after 8:00 on Saturday. Ate breakfast and went on the treadmill. Went to the grocery store with mum, had lunch and went to work. Work was okay. Got some guy's phone number. Or actually he gave me his. Don't think I'll call it. Nice guy; maybe if I see him in again I'll bring something up but I'm not going to go out of my way. Especially since I have my eyes for another! And no, not the guy that just wants to be friends.

This morning I opened. It was pretty slow. Kayla and I talked a lot, like we always do. Didn't see my coffee hottie. During work I got this sudden urge to grill so after work I went to the grocery store and bought turkey burgers, a tomato and a bun. I froze the rest of the burgers and just grilled myself the one. I also grilled some potatoes and had a beer. Am now watching the end of the Packer game before leaving for work.

Random thought: I have yet to meet a guy named Ryan who is a douchebag.

~Nicole

PS--> Here's some Holiday joy for you

No comments:

Post a Comment