Monday, December 14, 2009

Glad I bought those snowpants today

I was sledding and playing with the neighbour girls for almost two hours! Mum wasn't feeling well so I went out and shovelled our two inches of snow. Laura, Allie and Emma were out. I helped Laura shovel a bit since she had Emma in a sling-thing and she had to keep an eye on Allie, who'll be 4 in a few months. I finished shovelling and then joined Allie and Lilly and Elise's house. After a bit of time playing, including me being the "big, bad wolf," we went back to Allie's and sledded for a while. It's good we played tonight since it's going to be cold tomorrow and Wednesday.

Today was a successful day. Spent an hour on the treadmill. I went to the bank, post office and various stores and was successful at all where I went. I stopped at Cool Beans for the snowstorm latte - white chocolate and ginger syrups! Caleb's wife was there so we visited for about 20 minutes.

I watched the "introduction/"press conference of Randy Wolf on the MLB Network. If he stays strong and healthy it should be an awesome year. I called Tim to tell him it was on. I got a text message from him about 10 minutes later saying that he hopes we see him on Opening Day. Him or Yovani Gallardo would be awesome. In other awesome Brewer news we signed Craig Counsell for at least another year.

Random quote of the day:
Me: Allie, what should I have for dinner?
Allie: Broccoli
Me: With what?
Allie: Cheese.

~Nicole

1 comment: