Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas/letter post

Yesterday was good. I went downtown for my haircut and then to work, but since we had been so slow she told me just to go home. Sweet! I basically did a lot of nothing. Exchanging gifts was good. Got my Brewer charity calendar - a bunch of players posed with their own pets or pets available at the Humane Society. I've been wanting that as soon as it was announced in August or September. Nicole has been a very good girl. ;)

The days leading up to Christmas were busy at home and at work. If I wasn't working or in my kitchen I was out doing stuff. Tuesday almost killed me since I barely had any time between the time I got home from work and the time I was to leave. I was supposed to do, but things got moved an hour up. I had some good beer that night though.

Now here is something new I'm going to try. I've done picture posts and I've written "year in reviews" on my blogs before, but I'm going to try a photo year-in-review. And then if you have any questions/comments, feel free to respond.

January:




February:




March:




April:




May:






June:




July:




August:




September:




October:




November:




December:




Random thought: Merry Christmas. :)

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment