Monday, August 2, 2010

Quick update

Things are...okay.

I have 3 big stressors in my life right now and my brain is constantly running. Even when I try and tell my brain to calm down it doesn't always do it. My brain will start calming down around 9:00 p.m. just because I'm so tired, but then by 5:00 a.m. it's back and running again. I've try deep-breathing exercises, telling my brain to rest and prayer. If I do get sleep it's not restful.

I've been trying to keep myself as busy as possible so I'm not thinking about things. Work is one of my stressors, but at least when I'm there I'm not thinking about the other two. I'm trying to manage the best I can. Some days are better than others. It's just going to take some time. I'm going to Chicago this weekend so hopefully that will give me some rest and relaxation.

Random thought: Yesterday was so tempting, but I'm glad I didn't.

~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment